Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Good, the Bad and the.....

I apologize for my absence of late. It seems the end of summer has flown by and with it, so has my wherewithal. Today was one of those days. You know, those days when you just look up to Heaven asking why. I realize that sometimes we aren't meant to know why and I am praying that this is one of those incidences. Unfortunately, this all has to do with my job. I try very hard to do the best I can and go the extra mile and basically today one of our salesmen said we will handle it from now on.

My husband has been trying to help me realize that it really isn't the worst thing. In fact, if I was brutally honest with myself, I think my pride was hurt more than anything else. I need to step back and realize that I am not on this Earth for this purpose - I am put on this Earth for God's purpose. As long as I am trying to live according to God's teaching and guidance, then I am living a life full of happiness and purpose. So maybe the "bad" of today isn't that bad after all.

On a more positive note, I have signed myself and my daughter, A, up to participate in the HeartWalk next Saturday, the 7th. It is a 3 mile walk benefitting the American Heart Association so I will be walking and A will be riding in her stroller. What makes the plan even better is I am doing the walk with a customer of ours who has become a great friend. I am planning on taking pics of the event to share here next weekend so I hope you will tune back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment